quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2011

Total Google tra

Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Eternity Love
In a twist on the ground are
Think and feel good
The floor is a place that is in turn
I'm not like any other
This is your tone sound like my
I'm down the way it looks crazy
And indeed break all the glass
Wall no longer
I want to break these
Divided into plural
Without being moralistic
I want to be all demagogues
I want to leave the ground
And divide
But speaking of breaking up I doubt you come here
And say no to that bothers me
I shake my hair
Inflo my crisis until you reach
People who have nothing to do with me
Will have to hold me accountable and
I want to enlighten us where we are
I do not want to tell you what to do
It is nothing
My feet and samba rock
Yes I do not know what to do
help
I'm on the ground ready to plant
I do not want me to be in-
We are each a
Milestone in this ground where I am
It is
On the floor where I am
Where many find the end
I'm so ti

Nenhum comentário: