segunda-feira, 31 de outubro de 2011

Finger sky

Hello!
Excuse me
Please
Sorry
I do not know anymore
But right or wrong are other things
Lack pairs
Shopping and bars
They want to take all
Not
I do not want your approval
What we have in our hearts and minds is more
A lot more
I know
We know it is difficult
But it takes
Desembrutecer gross
Reflect on why save Barabbas
Or even if we are to others whatever
We condemn what we do not know
And those who think they know
We do not care or know that those who do not know
We just want to know those who do not care
Sounds complicated
But
Sorry
Not that I can not explain how I feel
But try
That is inside our hearts cry
Come! begs
The river that now irrigates
I'm just a boy that looks for printable
Expressed in a two
But no more than
More than six
Yes I am the savior
Maybe not for you
I am the savior of
I navigate by ae and see so much indifference that the sum
It shows us that we are all equal
I want to tell us what I feel right now
I would love one by one all the whores of volunteer
And these stones for what?
I thank the sun
And the shadow of all
Look at the brightness of my eyes
He says much of what I'm typing
And it's morning
I woke up

Bizarre, I thought I slept with you
It's like that
Nobody looks at us naked in the bathroom

I am a simple animal behind
Chasing its own tail
And my beard is still that size
Illusions

More than a sip of water
This salt mine
It's just the sacrifice shaping up in prayers
What to do?
The handouts will be distributed cultural springs we trampolinarão
Change is always where
Waiting is not hope
With temperance released me child
I'm here
We are all here
Baptize me in our waters

Opera in poetry echoing in you
Crown of thorns or
Not roses
Not coins
My face is getting crown
In good
I try to follow the line laid
But I can not give

You ae!
Are you the same reader
I'm in there by this text
The invitation to penetrate each other in
Meeting at which there gives greater wave
I'm doing this
Depth and sublimity have
Reach higher than the tanjo
Wherever we are we all
But the soil to sun only just
My hands are up
Doing something
Thanking you someday someone is reading me
No use
Notice I always give us
We are all connected
I can not stand in the way errrado
Rings on links
On top of all human antennas
Something connects us
And not for outside
It is inside
Not a dream
All we'll meet

Keyboard descale the draft
Type in your digital

The river is deep
We high-draft
The staff is leading us in all of us
Fingers enter our road
If this text is a dream
I dream

Unpredictable?
Ñ

Nenhum comentário: